The Pinwheels for Prevention® campaign provides a unique opportunity for all of us, individuals and organizations alike, to take action by learning more about prevention, supporting child and family friendly policies and services, and volunteering at the local, state, and national levels.
You Can Make A Difference
- At election time, everyone says children are a priority. This is the time to demonstrate it. Write your congressperson, governor, senator or state representative and tell them.
- Organize your neighbors to ensure prevention services are available for the families in your community.
- Volunteer your time and skills at an organization that services children and families.
- Learn more about how we prevent child abuse and neglect and be an ambassador to your family, friends and neighbors.
- Donate to support these efforts.
Photo Courtesy of Prevent Child Abuse Virginia